Terms and conditions - online sale
TRANSPORT AND SALES CONDITIONS:
The passengers declare that they acknowledge the transport conditions of the company eurobus, a.s. and its transport partners that are included in the Transport schedule and in the Terms and Conditions and in the Sales policy. These are available at www.eurobus.sk, in the section International transportation and the excerpt of the transport conditions is stated below:
1. In regular international bus transportation a contract on passenger transport is closed fundamentally by purchasing a travel ticket /further only TT/. When buying TT online the transaction is closed with a confirmation email.
2. Travel ticket /further only TT/ is issued on the name of the passenger and is untransferable.
3. The passenger has in the moment of TT purchase a seat reserved on the bus that is not tied to a particular seat number, only to a date of transport stated on the TT. If the passenger does not occupy the seat by the time of the communication departure, the seat can be occupied by other passenger. With an OPEN-TT, the passenger is obliged to reserve beforehand a date of the return journey with adequate advance in any of the ticket offices of the company eurobus, a.s. Contact information is published at www.eurobus.sk in the section Ticket offices. In a case that the passenger does not reserve a date of the return journey, the passenger will be transported only in a case of a free seat on the bus. The validity of an OPEN-TT is 6 months.
4. The passenger will be accepted for transportation only if the passenger shows a valid TT issued on the passengers name upon boarding the vehicle. The driver is entitled to check the information stated on the TT compared to the information stated on the identity card of the passenger. The passenger who purchased an on-line TT is obliged to print it out before the journey and present it to the driver. “Confirmation for the passenger“or a confirmation email on purchase and booking registration will not be accepted as a TT. Interfering with the data stated on the TT is prohibited. If any interference has been discovered, the passenger will be excluded from the transportation and legal steps will be taken against the passenger.
5. The passenger has a right to cancel the travel ticket without stating the reason before the departure. Reimbursement for the travel allowance will be deducted by an appropriate cancellation rate according to valid cancellation conditions. TT purchased on the internet can be cancelled directly on the internet. When cancelling TT through internet, on the www.eurobus.sk website the client will log in the on-line purchase again through „My account“ with the same login information as was used when purchasing the given TT and by choosing the „TT CANCELLATION“ the given TT will be preliminarily cancelled. Preliminary cancellation means that there has been registered a request to cancel the travel ticket in the purchase system, the bus seat reservation has been cancelled, but the reimbursement has not been made yet. The amount of cancellation fee is determined based on the date of cancellation, according to valid cancellation conditions. At the same time, the client will fill out a form with required data and after the request has been processed and a credit note issued, the sum will be send back to client’s account, credit card, or by a post bill, respectively, as late as 30 days from the date of preliminary cancellation. The travel ticket is considered cancelled by sending the sum of the travel allowance to the given account, credit card or a postal address.
Stated 30 day period does not include the time needed to make a bank or postal transfer which is given by the chosen form of reimbursement. Outward, the travel allowance can be returned only by money transfer to an account, besides account number and bank name it is required to state IBAN and SWIFT code, respectively BIC code. Outward reimbursements will be paid only in the case the given reimbursement amount exceeds bank fees. In a case of an non-functional website it is possible to ask for preliminary cancellation by phone directly at International Cash Register Košice on the phone number +421 55 6807306 during opening hours or at franchised dealers. Consequently, it is required to fill out a written request for TT cancellation and send it by e-mail or by post. The TT bought on the internet can be cancelled in person only at the International Cash Register in Košice.
CANCELLATION CONDITIONS are as follows:
a) Travel ticket cancelled in person, respectively cancelled in advance via phone, web or on the basis of a written request more than 48 hours/ 24 hours – applies to routes to Czech Republic, Hungary and Ukraine before the departure of the particular line from the terminal – 25% cancellation fee will be deducted from the travel allowance.
b) Travel ticket cancelled in person, respectively cancelled in advance via phone, web or on the basis of written request less than 48 hours – to 2 hours /less than 24 hours to 60 minutes – applies to routes to Czech Republic, Hungary and Ukraine before the departure of the particular line from the terminal – 50% cancellation fee will be deducted from the travel allowance.
TT cannot be cancelled after the departure of the line! After the departure of the line, only unpredictable, extraordinary cases can be judged individually on the basis of a written request sent on the address of the carrier with plausible record attached. If the passenger breaks the rules or laws of transit and destination states, or if the passenger has been held by boarder or passport authorities, the travel allowance will not be returned. Idle travels are neither refunded.
The passenger is obliged to respect the instructions of the provider regarding the transport of luggage. The conditions of luggage transport valid for a particular route are stated directly under the travel schedule of the appropriate route and may differ on individual routes. Travel schedules are published at www.eurobus.sk in the section International transportation. The provider insures for the damage or loss of tagged luggage in the maximum sum of 300, - EUR. The claim of lost or damaged luggage must be done by the passenger immediately after the transportation has ended and approved in writing by the driver who did the transportation. Other instructions on claims are stated by the Claim policy published at www.eurobus.sk in the section International transportation.
6. The provider is entitled to make any adjustments to the operation or the transport conditions. The passengers are therefore advised to inform themselves on the conditions of transportation not only at the time of ticket purchase, but before the departure as well on the phone number +421 55 68 07 306 during opening hours.
7. Individual routes of the international bus lines of the company eurobus, a.s. Košice are conducted in cooperation with partners of the Eurolines association and are ensured by buses with different labels, respectively with a label of a particular carrier. Therefore, it is necessary to orient according to the direction board upon the boarding and not according to the looks of the stationed bus.